One of the most anticipated foodie events of the year, the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival, is returning to L.A. in August with a star-studded list of celebrity chefs and hosts. The culinary extravaganza, presented by FOOD & WINE and Lexus, takes place directly in front of the iconic Walt Disney Hall and features the flavors from L.A.’s top restaurants and sips of wine and cocktails from the industry’s best.
Ticket prices start at $50 and go up, with VIP options too. Visit LAFW.com for more information.
Here's the line-up of talent and events for 2016:
- “Live on Grand” on Saturday, August 27, featuring tastings from over 30 chefs and 50 wineries
- Power Lunch Series returns on Friday, August 26 with exceptional chef collaborations taking place at Los Angeles’ most treasured restaurants, including:
• Brandon Kida (Hinoki & the Bird) and Kevin Meehan (Kali) at Hinoki & The Bird
• Vartan Abgaryan (71Above) and George Mendes (Lupulo & Aldea, NYC) at 71Above
• Timothy Hollingsworth (Otium) at Otium along with a private tour of The Broad
• Shawn Pham (Simbal) and a special guest chef at Simbal
• Greg Bernhardt (Paley) and Hugh Acheson (5 & 10, Athens, Georgia) at Paley
• Antonia Lofaso (Scopa Italian Roots) and Stephanie Izard (Girl & the Goat, Chicago) at Scopa Italian Roots
• Jason Neroni (The Rose Café) and Evan Funke (Felix) at The Rose Café
• David LeFevre (The Arthur J) and Alex Seidel (Fruition/Mercantile & Provision, Denver) at The Arthur J
- Modern Diner Dinner on Friday evening, August 26 will be an exclusive event featuring dishes from prominent Chefs Bruce Kalman (Union/Knead & Co. Pasta Bar + Market), and Nick Shipp (Upper West) at Nickel Diner
- Grilling Event at Sunset, featuring the wines of Copper Cane and Mi Marcelle swimwear, will be ushered by distinguished Restaurateur Rick Bayless (Red O, Frontera Grill) at the Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica on Saturday evening, August 27